Job Posting: Junior Analyst
Role: Junior Analyst (Entry-Level)
Organisation: The National Competitiveness Council of Nigeria (NCCN).
Location: The National Competitiveness Council of Nigeria (NCCN) Secretariat Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Description: The Junior Analyst provides support for the Council in an administrative function as directed by the NCCN CEO and senior management. Support the senior management team with research and analysis on matters germane to Nigeria’s competitiveness challenge. Supports the execution of Secretariats assigned work streams. The successful candidate will interact and support a high calibre spectrum of Stakeholders including industry leaders, corporate CEOs, thought leaders and leading academics. An unflinching commitment to Nigeria, secularity in thought and cultural tolerance are key for this role.
Primary Duties (Including, But Not Limited To):
- Research and data compilation.
- Creating reports for the council.
- Assisting with the administration and management of the NCCN Council and Sub-groups.
- Providing detailed research and analysis on issues of Nigerian Competitiveness multiple stakeholder groups.
- Performing roles as delegated by the NCCN CEO.
- Managing social media platforms for the NCCN.
- Support funding drive for NCCN.
Applicants are expected to have:
- University Degree. minimum Second Class upper.
- Master’s Degree desired but not compulsory.
- Knowledge of global and business competitiveness.
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills.
- An understanding of indices used to measure and track the Economic, Social and Environmental performance in both the public and private sector.
- 1-2 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in reporting/writing on Economics, Finance, Politics or Industry Issues.
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE THIS WILL BE A 6 MONTHS ENGAGEMENT WITH AN OPTION TO MAKE IT PERMANENT*